Earn an Accredited International Business Degree in Switzerland, Spain, or China
In today’s travel and tourism industry, employers are looking for more than a degree title or work experience. They are looking for professional expertise, multiculturalism and strong leadership qualities.
At Les Roches we aim to meet both the academic and industry need with our innovative programs and international locations. On our campuses in Switzerland, Spain, and China, our students gain cultural perspectives and develop strong professional skills through Swiss hotel school methods, industry exposure, and business-focused specializations.
“Les Roches’ educational programs are innovative and in line with current business needs.”
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Ingrid Eras, VP People Development & Staffing, EAME
International Management Programs for a Growing Global Industry
More than just an educational program, the “Les Roches Way of Life” is a unique university experience that combines courses and student life for you to:
• Learn hands-on hotel management skills
• Develop leadership qualities
• Travel and meet students from around the world
• Get real work experience on internships
• Build your career network with top hospitality companies
Discover the Les Roches Way of Life!
Semester Abroad Programs
• 20 week practical semester + optional internship
• Designed for current hospitality management students who are studying at another university or college
• Campuses: Switzerland, Spain
Bachelor of Business Administration in International Hotel Management & Hospitality Management
• 3.5 year program
• 5 academic & 2 internship semesters
• Specializations: Event Management, Hotel Design and Project Management, Culinary Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Small & Medium Enterprise Management, Resorts Management
• All courses are delivered in English.
• Campuses: Switzerland and Spain (transfer option from China)
• This program is designed for students who want a fast-track to a dynamic career in hospitality and tourism management.
• Depending on location, the program can last 1-2 years, including 1 internship
• Campuses: Switzerland, Spain, China
Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
• The MBA is designed to build strategic management skills for contemporary hospitality and service organizations.
• 1 Year program, no internship
• Available only in Switzerland
"I started my internship working for the Maître D’Hôtel and ended up assisting the F&B Manager working on the new cocktail list for the bar and some events such as weddings and birthdays, as well as controlling the stocks and staff schedules of the Service Team.
Les Roches gave me all the theoretical knowledge I needed for that internship. Through its diverse student body, Les Roches most importantly taught me to communicate with different people from different nationalities."
INTERCONTINENTAL “LE MOANA”, BORA BORA
Get started today: Les Roches International School of Hotel Management is currently accepting applications for 2013 start dates. Fill out the form above to receive a full brochure or submit your phone number to text with an Educational Counselor.