Study in Switzerland, Spain, or China:
Start a Fast-growing International Career with Les Roches
In today’s travel and tourism industry, employers are looking for more than a degree title or work experience. They are looking for professional expertise, multiculturalism and strong leadership qualities.
At Les Roches, we aim to meet that industry need with our innovative programs and international locations. On our campuses in Switzerland, Spain, and China, our students gain cultural perspectives and develop strong professional skills through Swiss hotel school methods, industry exposure, and business-focused specializations.
- Approximately 90% of Les Roches graduates receive job offers in diverse hospitality sectors: hotels, restaurants, tourism, entertainment, events, human resources, finance and more.
- Les Roches is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (USA). All courses are delivered in English.
- Each semester, the industry’s top employers recruit from Les Roches!
Hotel Management Programs for a Growing Global Industry
More than just an educational program, the “Les Roches Way of Life” is a unique university experience that combines courses and student life for you to:
• Learn hands-on hotel management skills
• Develop leadership qualities
• Travel and meet students from around the world
• Get real work experience on internships
• Build your career network with top hospitality companies
Discover the Les Roches Way of Life!
Bachelor of Business Administration in International Hotel Management & Hospitality Management
• 3.5 year program
• 5 academic & 2 internship semesters
• Campuses: Switzerland, Spain, China (Diploma)
• Specializations: Event Management, Hotel Design and Project Management, Culinary Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Small & Medium Enterprise Management, Resorts Management
• All courses are delivered in English.
• These programs are designed for students who want a fast-track to a dynamic career in hospitality and tourism management, or golf management (available only in Spain).
• Depending on location, the program can last 1-2 years, including 1 internship
• Campuses: Switzerland, Spain, China
Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
• The MBA is designed to build strategic management skills for contemporary hospitality and service organizations.
• 1 Year program, no internship
• Available only in Switzerland
"I started my internship working for the Maître D’Hôtel and ended up assisting the F&B Manager working on the new cocktail list for the bar and some events such as weddings and birthdays, as well as controlling the stocks and staff schedules of the Service Team.
Les Roches gave me all the theoretical knowledge I needed for that internship. Through its diverse student body, Les Roches most importantly taught me to communicate with different people from different nationalities."
INTERCONTINENTAL “LE MOANA”, BORA BORA